Mar 28, 2015

Nail Team Challenge - Glam nails

Hello everyone!

This week's theme is "Glam nails" and it was Alyce's idea. I thought I was going to do a golden manicure with loads of rhinestones but then I listened to Fergie's "Glamorous" and another idea came to my mind - keeping it simple with just a little glam here and there. That's how this manicure was created. 

I had another attempt at water marble and I'm pretty happy with the result, but I need better nail polishes for this. ^_^


I have a curiosity - what color does the index finger's nail have?(left hand, water marbled)
My friends thought it was green/emerald.


I used my awesome brown nail polish - Moyra 59, a beautiful nude I had bought just for this ocasion - Rimmel London Rita Ora 513 Let's get nude and a lovely beige - Astor Fashion studio 3102.


Also, yesterday I recounted and reordered my nail polishes. I have around 170. ^_^


Check out how the other girls glammed up their nails! :D

9 shared dreams:

Myprettynubs said...

Ei,da!!Foarte reusite unghiutele,imi plac foarte mult,in special midelul WB.
Iti doresc la cat mai multe ojici :-*

Oana said...

Superbe unghiutele tale Glam,pup <3

Alyce in Tara Minunilor said...

Sunt foarte frumoase si elegante unghiutele tale astazi! :)

Deya said...

imi plac ambele variante...delicat si glam in acelasi timp

J.F Productions said...

they look amazing honey! I love this effect you have made! Love you <3

Manases Andrea said...

Eu nu vad indexul verde, mai degraba grii.
Imi place mult interpretarea ta!

Taitzel said...

So glammm! Ce colectie frumusica de oje <3 pupici!!

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc pentru aprecieri! Thank you! ^_^

Sophiesticat said...

"The dress" :))) Multumesc! :*

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo