Aug 22, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 14. Velvet Nails

"OMG! Sooo fuzzy!" was the reaction of my friends when I met them, wearing velvet nails. :P

The theme was chosen by me and, at that time I was thinking I could do a cute design using velvet powder on my super long nails. Well, bummer. Since my nails broke, I had to come up with another idea and I played with colors instead of shapes.


 There isn't much to say about this design... I used a purple base for my nails (Moyra) and Astor Fashion Studio 303 Crazy Fire Dance on my other nails. I wanted to add velvet powder on all the nails but I liked the result as it was so I just added little purple stars to my simple nails, instead. 


The base coat that I used to get the velvet powder to stick to the nail isn't very sticky so you can see some of it wore off from the thumb, by the time I took the pictures (one day).


I love this technique and if you've read my blog before, you can see that I have used velvet powder in many designs, so far. Here, here and here are some examples. And I even have a tutorial here


Please check out what the other talented ladies did on their nails! :D




3 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Arata foarte bine,imi place combinatia de roz&mov :*
Am admirat si manichiurile mai vechi cu catifea,sunt super cute <3

Oana said...

foarte dragute sunt <3

Myprettynubs said...

Foarte frumoase,imi plac mult culorile folosite!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo