Oct 26, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 23.Tribal Print


Greetings, fellow nail art lovers!

This week I don't want to bore you with words so my descriptions will be short. I have a spooky Halloween-themed with tribal influences to show you, my nails being based on Deyutza's first proposal for the marathon: tribal print.

I actually have two manicures to show you today, both having the same theme. The first one is inspired by tribal tattoos and tribal patterns, using two colors: gold and steel from Oriflame's The One collection, over which I applied a matte top coat.
The drawings were done using acrylic colors.



The second manicure I want to show you is a Halloween themed one. The base is the same, Oriflame The One Steel, with a matting top coat, but this time I drew four things on my nails: a cauldron from which tine ghosts emerge, a dream-catcher, a voodoo doll and the tribal pattern.


I used Essence Rock Out Glow in the Dark top coat over the ghosts, to make them shine in the dark. I love that effect. :D


I know the voodoo doll turned out more like a gingerbread man, but I can't pint that well with my left hand... *sweat*


That's about it for today. 
Do you like my ideas? Would you wear anything similar on your nails?
Which of the two designs is your favorite?
Please check out what the other girls did by clicking these links:

Andra Kat - www.andrakat.com

3 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Love it <3

Manases Andrea said...

Ambele manichiuri sunt foarte reusite! In prima imi place mult combinatia de oje, iar in cel de al doilea designul atrage atentia!

Vanyna said...

Uuu,cat de inspirata ai fost!Imi plac ambele modele,nu stiu care imi place mai mult :D

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo