Dec 14, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 30.Sugar Spun

Hello, happy people!

Christmas is coming very soon and so it the end of our Marathon. For the next few weeks I will try to bring a bit of Christmas in each of my manicures and bring joy to you all. :D

This week's theme was sugar spun, one of my favorite techniques and I decided to try it in two ways: normal and for a pattern. Here is the result:

As you can see, I tried to paint a Christmas tree and some decorative lights, typical Christmas decorations.
The colors I used are : Miyo Mini Drops - Papaya and Astor Laque Deluxe 595 VIP Silver.
The glitter is random.


I'm sure you are all familiar with the sugar spun technique: put a few drops of nail polish on a piece of cardboard, let it dry till it looks like a lump of soft clay and afterwards, using a toothpick, drag thin lines over the nail. They should be 3D in the end.


For the first time, in a long while, I'm going to show you my right hand's nails, as well. Just because the tree turned out better. :P

I hope you enjoyed looking at my nails and maybe you'l even try this technique. :D
Please check what the other girls did on their nails:



Have a great week! ^_^

3 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Imi place ce mani ai realizat cu aceasta tehnica!Super :*

Oana said...

Super model ai facut,BIG LIKE,pup

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult efectul acestei tehnici! Super mani!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo