Aug 20, 2016

August's Nail Challenge - Metallic Nails

Hello, nail art lovers!

As I've mentioned in my previous post,one of my nails broke so I had to file down all of them. Since the ones on the left hand are suuuper tiny, you'll probably be seeing more of my right hand for the next few weeks.

This week's theme is "metallic nails", something I really like. I chose to interpret it the regular way, by choosing a metallic nail polish, and the fun way, by decorating the manicure with silver chains. Metal, eh? 



Sorry for the quality of the pictures. My internet connection is pretty bad so I had to edit the pictures in Paint. Anyway, I should tell you more about the manicure itself.


I painted two nails with a silver metallic polish and two with a black, slightly sparkly, nail polish. After the nails were dry I took chain shaped stickers and applied them as a pattern. covered them with top coat & voila! :))

Here's a picture of my left hand. I still have some gel on my pinkie:


The nail polishes I used are:

- Astor Laque Deluxe 595 VIP Silver
- LA Colors 472 Black Pearl


Here's the list of girls participating in today's challenge:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Have a great weekend & read you next time!

8 shared dreams:

Myprettynubs said...

Uuu cat de faine sunt!!!Imi plac mult unghiile accent!!Te pup.

Oana said...

Soo ROCK your nails <3

Unknown said...

Super interpretarea! :*

Bratu Gabriela said...

Simplu si de efect! Foarte faine !

Mădălina said...

Foarte tare modelul. Acele stickere aplicate sunt de mare efect. ^_^

andra kat said...

wow, foarte inspirata manichiura! <3

Emilia Oana said...

Super dragute

Claudia's Choice said...

Cat de bine arata!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo