Dec 3, 2016

December's Nail Art Challenge - Winter animal

Hello, nail art lovers!

Are you ready for this week's challenge?

I really enjoyed doing my manicure and painting cute winter animals on them; take a look at what I have prepared for this week:


I chose polar bears!



When I was little, I used to enjoy the Coca-Cola commercials with the family of bears that had a "new addition" to their family every year and had a lot of fun playing in the snow, so I decided to try and paint them on my nails.


I created the background using two blue nail polishes and then, using acrylic paint I created the snow effect and painted the polar bears with red scarves. 


The nail polishes I use are:
- O.P.I. Get your number
- Moyra Bubble Gum 628 Jelly Bean, 

Do you remember the commercials? Do my little bears look anything like them?
Please let me know in the comments!


Please take a look at what the other girls have on their nails this week:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

6 shared dreams:

Deya said...

aww arata minunat

Bratu Gabriela said...

Reclamele de la Coca Cola is cele mai faine! Adevarul e ca se pricep, parca nu vine Craciunul fara ei!ce ai facut tu aici e super, parca ma uit la un tablou!!! <3

Oana said...

Adorabili ursuletii tai, cea mai dragalasa mani de astazi <3, BIG LIKE <3

Claudia's Choice said...

Cei mai frumoasi ursuleti!!!

Manases Andrea said...

Imi amintesc de reclama si da, ursuletii ti-au iesit adorabili!

trenda said...

O manichiura impecabila!!! Foarte frumosi ursuletii :) . Felicitari!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo