Feb 26, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Colors you love

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week's theme is pretty straight forward so I don't have much explaining to do. Even though my favorite color is black, followed closely by red, when I went to my shelves to pick nail polishes these two blue ones "got stuck" to my hand.

Do you see how pretty this color combo is? :D
I used the textured, light blue, nail polish as a base and painted the reverse french (?) with a very thin brush dipped in darker, inky blue.


The nail polishes I used are:
 Yves Rocher Bleu Roi
Oriflame Very Me SugarNail Blue


Don't forget to check what the other girls did!

Have a great week and I'll read you next time! ^_^

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa ai facut <3, Love it <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo