Sep 23, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Leaves

Hello, nail art lovers!

This is the second post for today and I'm proud to present this week's manicure, inspired by the lovely season and its pretty colored leaves.


I started by painting my nails in a nude/beige color and added a coat of tiny copper glitter, to represent bits of dried leaves. Then I proceeded to paint the leaves by tracing a star for the five-cornered ones and a simple line for the others. I then colored along the lines till the leaf shapes started to become visible and sealed everything with a top coat.


This manicure may seem a bit cluttered, but I really love how the colors compliment each-other. 


For this manicure, I used the following nail polishes

Avon - Caring Beige
Essence - Vintage Style 30
O.P.I - Warm & Fozzie
Avon - Gold Vision
Avon - Lucky Penny
Avon - Midnight Green
Wynie 084


Don't forget to visit the other bloggers for some more autumn beauty!

Deyutza - https://deyutza.ro

1 shared dreams:

trenda said...

It's clear that, fall is coming! Love your nails! :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo