Jul 4, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Food

Hello nail art lovers,

What's your favorite food?
Currently, I love pasta... and that was part of my inspiration for this theme:


Ever since I was little and saw the scene in Lady and the Tramp where the adorable dogs shared a bowl of pasta with red sauce and meatballs I decided that I love that dish.
I'm still searching for the best recipe, however, I will rarely say no to a yummy bowl of Spaghetti Bolognese or pretty much any pasta recipe lately...


My manicure, as you can see, is a bit more complex than what I did lately and depicts a "love scene" between two slices of pizza sharing a bowl of spaghetti. I enjoy eating pizza and I couldn't decide which of these two Italian dishes I wanted to have on my nails so I did both. 

The blue base is Jelly Bean from Moyra and the design is painted with acrylic paint.

I hope you like my interpretation! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo