Jul 11, 2012

Beach Nails

It's summer... It's hot... I'd really like to go to the beach, but I'm not sure I will be able to go there this summer... Oh well...

 That's why I decided to paint my nails similar to how a beach is - palm trees, hot sand, warm salty water and the sun shining bright above them all... *day dreams*

I used different shades of blue, green and yellow and a little golden glitter to resemble the grains of sand...

I also tried to create waves, to make the nail art look more dynamic. I think they turned out pretty well. ^_^
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures right after I finished my manicure so the tips of my nails were a bit scratched and the polish went off, but, all in all they still look pretty good...

Enjoy! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo