Jul 19, 2012

Pokenails!


Okay, so a few weeks ago I was "corrupted" by my boyfriend to play Pokemon on some site.
The game was very catchy and I ended up playing it even more than him for the past few days.





Anyway, he also suggested I should make a Pokemon theme for my nails. At first I thought it would be impossible, but, in a few hours, after many tries I managed to come up with what you can see...


I only painted 4 pokemons: Charmander, Pikachu, Squirtle and Jigglypuff  because my nails are small and it is complicated for me to draw without some good brushes - I really need to buy some.

Since I don't use fake nails, it was harder to paint the ones on the right hand, but I think I did a pretty good job for a beginner in the art of nails... ^_^


Here is a close-up with the drawings:
The pokeballs were very easy to paint and I really like how they turned out, as well.

Bye bye! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo