Feb 5, 2016

Fairy on a branch

A post that's not on Saturday?! OMG! :))
Yes, shocking, isn't it?

The reason behind this post is that I decided to participate in a nail art contest held by Bombchelenails on Instagram. The contest's theme is "Enchanted" and all we had to do is paint something (freehand) which would represent it: fairy-tales, dragons, magic etc., on our nails. ^_^

Since I love anything that has to do with magic and fairies and fantasy, I couldn't skip this contest, so here are my nails:

My nails were inspired by this drawing, which I found, originally, as a sketch, and it was so cute that I stopped searching for any other inspiration. ^_^


I started by painting a green base in three shades, which I created using the saran wrap technique. Afterwards I painted the branch and the fairy using acrylic paint and I wrote "Happy Thoughts" on my thumb's nail in the same way. The result is pretty cute, in my opinion. 


Here is a close-up with the most "complicated" parts of the nail art. I know there is still room for improvement, but since my skills aren't fully developed yet, I consider the result to be acceptable. What do you think? :D


The products I used are:

- Eveline 8in1 base coat
- Miyo Mini Drops Papaya
- Rimmel London 60 seconds 816 - Green eyed monster
- Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors 455
- Farmec Gel Top Coat


I hope you like my nails and I'm always happy to read your opinions in the comments section. 
Have a great day and read you on Saturday! ^_^

5 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Awwww! Cuteness overloaded <3


Bafta la concurs - sa ne spui unde/cum/cand votam! :*

Manases Andrea said...

Succes la concurs. Ai avut o imagine de inspiratie extrem de draguta si imi place mult cum ai pictat-o pe unghii! Bafta!

Oana said...

Vaai ce frumos,succes la concurs, sa ne spui ce si cum, pup <3

Unknown said...

E tare cute modelul <3 Bafta la concurs! ;)

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc mult pentru aprecieri! Concursul se desfasora pe profilul de Instagram @Bombchelenails si pot vota doar cei care o urmaresc pana la data finalizarii inscrierilor la concurs (10 februarie). ^_^

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo