May 27, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Emoticons

Hello, nail art lovers!

Smiiileee!!! Or just use an emoticon to do it :)
This week's theme is a very fun one and I had a lot of fun painting my nails. It's not a complicated manicure, however, I enjoyed it a lot.

I think the process is pretty straight-forward and easy to do. I painted some nails red and some blue. When they dried up, I painted some white circles and covered them with yellow. Afterwards, I painted the funny faces, being inspired by emoticons.



The surprise for this blog post is actually my right hand - with very tiny nails that don't seem to be growing anytime soon. As you can see, they're a bit different from what I usually do... and that's because my bf painted them! :D  I think they're really cute and you did a great job, honey. ^_^


The nail polishes used for this manicure are:

O.P.I. Big Apple Red
China Glaze - UV Meant to Be


If you want to see more smiley faces, please take a look at what the other bloggers have prepared:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo