Aug 26, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Hawaiian

Aloha, nail art lovers! ^_^

I believe you've already figured out what this week's challenge is, haha. Pretty predictable, but very fun to paint, as I've taken my best sponge out and did another gradient for this manicure.

As I always do for my gradients, I started out with a plain white base, over which I sponged a mix of two warm colors, orange and yellow. When the nail polish was dry, I stamped some hibiscus flowers and painted a few leaves and the word "Aloha". Pretty simple, right?


I then went on to seal everything with my favorite top coat, but... I smudged most of the flowers. :( I'm not sure if I should blame the top coat or if it was the red polish I used for stamping, but I'll classify this as a fail.


The nail polishes I used are:

Rimmel London - 400 Tangerine Tent
Rimmel London Rita Ora 450 - Daisy Days
Oriflame The One - London Red


For some other beautiful manicures, inspired by the exotic island, please visit the links below:

2 shared dreams:

Oana said...

BIG LIKE, este preferata mea la aceasta tema :)

andra kat said...

mvai, ce culori happy si ce manichiura draguta!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo