Feb 10, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Elements: Fire

Hello nail art lovers,

We continue our collaboration with the last element in the series - fire. This is, in my opinion, the most wild of the elements and the most fascinating. I attempted to bring out its beauty on my nails. Here's the result:

I started by painting my nails black and added a few pieces of red diamond-shaped glitter that shifted nicely in natural light, as if they were actual flames. Afterwards I painted the flames using nail polish thinned with acetone.


The technique is not very complicated, however, creating a flaming gradient using a paintbrush was a first for me. 


The nail polishes I used are:

O.P.I. Big Apple Red
Auchan Yellow
Rimmel London - 400 Tangerine Tent
Oranjollie Black


That was all I have to show you today, however, if you'd like to see more manicures from this collaboration, take a look at what these bloggers' nails:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo