Feb 17, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Cotton Candy Nails

Hello nail art lovers,

Looking for some pink, fluffy inspiration for post-Valentine's Day nails? Look no more, I have exactly what you need! *giggles*

As you can see from the title, today's theme is very sweet and sugary as we had to created nails that resembled cotton candy. I had this manicure in mind for a looong long time and this was the perfect occasion for me to create it on my nails. Have a look at my idea:

I started by painting two of my nails white and two of them pink. Next, I applied light pink velvet powder over one of the pink nails and drew some stripes over the other.

I had to reapply the velvet powder about 4 times before the result looked good.


I then proceeded to make the cotton candy on a stick/cone design on my pointer's nail. This was harder to do than I thought it would. The powder went everywhere and I had to make sure the nail polish was not dripping before I placed the soft velvet powder.

The last step was to add little dots and hearts here and there and voila! Pretty in pink!


The nail polishes I used are:

Rimmel London - Ring a ring o'roses
Essence - 33 Wild White Ways
Kiko 137


For more sweet manicures, follow these links:


0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo