May 13, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Black Parade

Hi nail art lovers,

"When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band

He said, son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten, and the damned?
He said, will you defeat them
Your demons and all the non-believers?"

Welcome to the Black Parade - MCR


One of my favorite bands, growing up, was My Chemical Romance, the band that also inspired the title of this week's collab and my manicure.

My inspiration was this "House of Wolves" poster:


As you can see, I used two nail polishes for this manicure: a simple black one and a gray thermal nail polish that shifts from light gray to dark gray (unfortunately I was unable to capture this in the pics, as it was very hot that day).

Afterwards, I painted the wolf and skeleton man from the marching band using acrylic paint. I wrote the message "Say What I Wanna Say" using the same acrylic paint, however it took about three tries to do it right.


The nail polishes I used are Born Pretty Store's "My Dear" in Gray and a black one from Oranjollie.


If you'd like to see more nails from this theme, please follow these links:


0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo