May 5, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Puzzle

Hello nail art lovers,

I don't know about you all, but this Saturday I'm feeling kinda... puzzled!
No, it has nothing to do with confusion, it's just the weekly theme that reminds us that we switched months. :)


This manicure is of medium complexity.
I started by painting my nails yellow and allowed the nail polish to dry up completely. Afterwards I used some nail art tape to separate each nail bed into 4 quarters and painted the lower puzzle piece. I removed the tape and allowed the color to dry, then used the tape once more, overlapping the lower square a bit, and painted the upper square.


The last step was to place opposite color dots on each square to make them look like puzzle pieces and trace the outline with black acrylic paint.


The nail polishes I used are:

Rimmel London Rita Ora 450 - Daisy Days
 Rimmel London - Ring a ring o'roses
Avon - Serene
Farmasi 145


Wanna exercise your brains with more puzzles? Follow these links:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo