Aug 20, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Cocktail time

Hello, nail art lovers!

Tonight, drinks are on me! What do you fancy? A yummy fruity cocktail or a stronger, tonic drink?
Whatever you dream about... it's probably on my nails. ^_^

I haven't done a freehand design in quite some time, however I could not think of a better way to reproduce what was on my mind. Of course, I used a lot of glitter and pretty colors to show how awesome cocktails can be.


What flavors do you imagine these drinks would have? In my mind, one of them must have blue Curaçao and mint liquor and the other one is probably sweet and fruity, with a yummy strawberry flavor.

Let me know what you dream about when seeing my nails! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo