Aug 6, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Festival

Hello, nail art lovers!

August is here and so are countless music festivals that bring a lot of joy to people, therefore, this week's manicure is here to celebrate the month of music and fun memories.

I chose a lot of colors for this manicure, as the music that inspired me for this theme is super fun and positive: We Came as Romans - I'm glad you came

As you can see, it's a bright pink & white manicure over which I used the dry brush technique and swiped some sheer colors from the O.P.I. Color Paints collection. Nothing too complex, however the effect is so bright and positive that I couldn't take my eyes off my nails.


What do you say?
Would you wear such a bright/colorful manicure or is it too bold for your taste?

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo