Aug 3, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter N for... Nemo! :D


Image source: Google

This is going to be a short post because I'm a bit late (had to post it on Saturday but I got distracted). The idea of painting something inspired by Nemo on my nails only came to me yesterday while talking to a special person (you know who you are :*) and after my previous manicure turned out to be a huge fail.



I started out with a light blue background, made an ombre using two more shades of blue and used two liquid sand nail polishes to add some watery texture to it. I drew Nemo and the seaweed using acrylic paint and I made some bubbles using the water drop technique.


I hope you like my idea and the interpretation of the cute fish called Nemo.
Let's see what the girls did for this theme:


P.S. Second marine themed nail art in two weeks. I'm on a roll, baby! :))

6 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Heheeeee alt Nemo ce frumos <3

Ella said...

Foarte frumoase ți-au ieșit! Nemo e simpatic foc”

J.F Productions said...

Looks awesome honey!!:*

Carla said...

Wooow!! Arata fantastic! <3

Taitzel said...

tare simpatic nemo..si superb peisajul marin <3

Rita said...

Wow cat de bine arata, imi place la nebunie cum ti-a iesit

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo