Jul 30, 2016

July's Nail Challenge - Swatch

Hello, fellow polish addicts!

Today you will see something I don't do very often: a swatch! *giggles*
The nail polish I chose is Avon Cosmic Effect - Eclipse and I noticed it's a pretty popular holographic polish among bloggers.


There isn't much to say about this, since I just added two coats of nail polish on my nails and took some pictures, however, I decided to test other of the nail polish's qualities, so read the whole thing to find out more!




As you can see, the polish is a dark gray/black holographic one, with lovely silver reflexes. It's part of a collection of holographic polishes and you can see them swatched here.

I tested it for a week and it didn't chip at all. The pictures were taken after 3 days.


The nail polish was applied in two thin coats and it applied nicely and evened itself out. The brush isn't very thick, but it's easy to use and the dry time is pretty short - 10 minutes, at most.


Excuse my pinkie's nail. I broke it and tried fixing it with the tea bag method, but it couldn't be saved. So I built a new one. You'll see pictures later on this month. :D


I hope you like the nail polish and you'll check some other nail polishes:


Have a lovely week!

3 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Ce unghiute lungi si frumoase si oja e superba <3

Unknown said...

Wow, e foarte interesanta culoarea <3

Claudia's Choice said...

Frumoasa tare culoarea. Am vrut si eu sa iau una din aceasta gama, dar n-am mai reusit.

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo