Mar 11, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Clothes Inspired

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week we were inspired by beautiful dresses, cute blouses and other nice pieces of clothing to create unique manicures. As my clothes are mostly black, I decided to look up a dress online. Here's what I found:


And here are my nails!

Once again, I don't have much to say about my nails. The only nail polish I used is Essence - 33 Wild White Ways and the details - stripes, lines and dots, as well as the red French tip, were made using different shades of acrylic paint.


I chose this pattern because most of my manicures were pretty simple lately and I felt that this was needed. ^_^


Don't forget to take a look at what outfits or pieces of clothing the other girls havre used as inspiration, and tell them how beautiful their nails are!

Have an awesome weekend!

6 shared dreams:

Deya said...

Vai ce rochita frumusica si cat de draguta e si manichiura.

Bratu Gabriela said...

foarte frumos a iesit! imi place la nebunie modelul!

Oana said...

Wwwooowwww ce frumos, superba manichiura si inspiratia de asemenea :)

Ela's Dreams said...

O manichiura cute , pupici :)

trenda said...

Cat de frumos!!! Superb!!! Felicitaaari !!! :)

Claudia's Choice said...

Ceva de genul am avut si eu cand eram mica! Simpatica foc!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo