Mar 18, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Cherry Blossoms

Hello again, nail art lovers!

Spring is in the air and there are pretty flowers everywhere! Wow, look at me making a rhyme... 
As you might know, I'm not a big fan of spring and flowers, however, I do like the color pink. The flowers we had to paint today, cherry blossoms, vary from white to fuchsia, so I managed to play a bit with these colors. Here's what I came out with:



Once again, I used only one nail polish and painted everything else using acrylic paint. I decided to paint a branch full of flowers and, since Cherry blossom flowers are associated with Japan, I wanted to paint another symbol of theirs, a Kokeshi doll.


I used a nude base and a color scheme including white, peach and various shades of pink.


The nail polish I used is Miss Sporty Et Voila! Rock Salt 020 and the acrylic paint is Oumaxi.


I hope you like my nails and please don't forget to visit the other bloggers, as well!


8 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Super cute, modelul tau :)

Unknown said...

ADOR manichiura ta! <3
E absolut superba. <3

Deya said...

Vai ce floricele frumoase, ti-a iesit super manichiura

Cristina nails said...

Aceeasi tema am ales-o si eu pentru manichiura mea.Imi place.

Claudia's Choice said...

Mai mult decat superba! Si japoneza aia e de vis!

Myprettynubs said...

Foarte frumoase,imi plac mult 😘

trenda said...

Wowww... Esti atat de priceputa!!! Imi plac foarte foarte mult! :)

GlossyU said...

So beautiful! Pink is trendy this spring :) ! I love it!!!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo