Mar 25, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Mosaic Nails

Hello, nail art lovers!

Today's theme is one of my favorites, since I could allow my creativity to flow, again! :D
Since there's this Beauty and the Beast craze going on, I wanted my mosaic to be inspired by the lovely animation, one of my favorite Disney movies since I was a child. 


As you can probably tell, the rose symbol on stained glass was my inspiration for today!

I started by painting my nails a dark (royal) blue and the accent nail, white. When the white paint dried off, I used a matting top coat and proceed to paint the rose and the background using multiple shades of pink, green and blue acrylic paint. I used black for the outlines and when the paint dried, added two layers of glossy top coat.


I tried to follow the lines of the original drawing from the animated movie as much as possible, to make it look authentic.


Here's a zoom in on my accent nail, so you can see the shading better:


The nail polish I used is Ciate - Pool Party, one of the minnies from my Advent Calendar.


I hope you like my manicure and my inspiration. Are you a fan of Beauty and the Beast? ^_^

Don't forget to go visit the other girls as well since I'm sure they have lovely ones this time round!

Have an amazing weekend!

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Superb model si inspiratia de asemenea :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo