May 27, 2016

May's Nail Challenge - Nautical

Hello, nail art lovers!

I'm sorry for being so late to this collaboration, but, in my defense, you would not want a week(end) like the one I had. I'm honestly glad it's over, like most of this week is, as well.

Anyway, enough small talk and let's get down to nail art. The theme was"Nautical" and my nails were painted to fit in:


I do not have many pictures because I was lazy and did not check what my camera captured until last night and most turned out to be blurry or unflattering for my hands/nails.


As you can see, the designs differ from one hand to another: on my left hand I did something that resembles sailors' uniforms and on my right hand I had something more similar to what you'd see on a ship or its flag.

I used nail art tape or the lines, golden caviar beads for accents and some golden studs to complete the manicure.

The polishes I used are:
- Avon Gel Finish - Roses are Red
- Avon Gel Finish - Royal Vendetta


I hope you like my nails and will excuse me for posting so late. 
Please take a look at what the other talented bloggers had on their nails last week:


I'm off to post some comments here and there. Read you later! ^_^


4 shared dreams:

Unknown said...

Foarte draguta manichiura <3

Mădălina said...

Arata foarte bine combinatia si ambele modele. ♥

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase <3

Deya said...

Imi place manichiura ,foarte frumoasa combinatia

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo