May 14, 2016

May's Nail Challenge - Cherrylicious

Hello, polish addicts!

What's your favorite fruit? What about your favorite dessert?
What do you think about vanilla or strawberry pudding with some chocolate syrup? How about if you add some cherries on top? That's what I have represented on my nails now! ^_^


I bought the pink and yellow polishes from Andra Kat  and she had some nice manicures with them so I thought I could pull off something similar. When she mentioned that they were sheer, well, I was not expecting them to be this sheer, however, they do smell pretty.

In these pictures, I have a white base over which I have up to four coats of each polish (don't ask me about the dry time...) and a layer of top coat.


After the base was dry, I painted the pouring chocolate using a brown nail polish and the cherries with red. I used green acrylic paint for the rest of the details. 
I used this tutorial, but went for something even more minimalist, a.k.a. I completely forgot about shading and anything related to it. This was not a good week for nail art.


The polishes I used are:

- Essence Nail Candies - 06 Soda pop & Candy shop
- Essence Nail Candies - 11 Bee my honey!
- Oriflame The One - London Red
- Moyra - No. 59
- No name white base bought from Auchan


I'm sure you will find more inspired manicures by visiting the girls' links, below:




Have a great weekend!

7 shared dreams:

Bratu Gabriela said...

Foarte inspirata treaba cu budinca!

Unknown said...

Foarte simpatice <3

Oana said...

Super tare manichiura ta <3

Deya said...

Ciocolata cu cirese ? pe mine la asta ma duce cu gandul manichiura ta :)
Arata tare bine
Pupici

Prianca said...

Very cute cherry nails. Love it.

http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

Manases Andrea said...

Nu am mancat nici o data pudiga de cioolata si vanilie impreuna cu cirese, dar cred ca este o idee buna! Foarte tare interpretarea ta!

Claudia's Choice said...

Salivez :D Super a iesit!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo