Ever since I started realizing that there are creatures called spiders among us, I've been in an awkward love/hate relationship with them. I'm really scared of big spiders (even more scared if they're hairy) but I have no problem with "baby spiders", which I find kinda cute sometimes.
When I was little I had a "pet" spider on the balcony. Nobody knew he was there, except for me. I used to go look at him every day and I would have given him dead flies if I wouldn't have been terrified by them (no, I'm not scared of live flies, only the dead ones freak me out). So, in honor of that spider (I have no idea what happened to him) I created this manicure. Enjoy! :D
Reasons why I'm not fond of this manicure:
1. I used an old matte top coat which cracked and had a bad reaction with my white nail polish;
2. I forgot my base coat at home and used one that isn't really good (I have got to buy a new one);
3. Two of my nails broke so I had to file them all ;
4. I wanted the spiders to be bigger but the rhinestones I have are pretty tiny...
5. All the pictures turned out a little blurry and no editing program that I know how to use, could help... :/
Oh well, I really hope my next manicure will be more impressive. I'm really fond of the idea I have for the letter "T".
Until next Saturday, keep an eye on these blogs:
Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
Carla - http://carlasbeautybox.wordpress.com
Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com
Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro
Alina - www.venuschic.com
Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com
Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro
Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro
Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro