Apr 16, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Easter

Hello, nail art lovers! Happy Easter!

This week's theme is pretty self-explanatory so I won't go into much detail.
I chose a happy "pattern" that makes my nails pop out.


I chose to do a light purple (lilac) - white gradient on each nail to create the impression of shade or spotlight. Then, using acrylic paint, I drew some colorful bunnies that were not facing us and added neon confetti as tails. 


I'm pretty proud of the result, as the colors are really bright and the design makes me smile. 


The nail polish I used for the base is Ciate - Ibiza Blues, one of the minis from my advent calendar. I was expecting it to be blue, judging by the way it looked on the back of the calendar, but I grew pretty fond of this lilac.


If you want to see more cute Easter designs, please take a look at what the other girls have prepared for this theme:

3 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Super cute modelul tau :)

Ela's Dreams said...

Iepurasi sunt super cute <3

trenda said...

Super adorabili acesti iepurasi! <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo