Oct 28, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Halloween

Hello, nail art lovers!

It's almost Halloween time! I've already started my countdown till I get to dress up and have fun, but first I need to show you what nails I've been showing off for the last week. I got a looot of compliments on them so I'm guessing more and more people are becoming interested in Halloween!

As you can see, I started by painting my nails white. I considered the base was too simple so I used the dry brush technique to make get my nails to look a little "dirty", as if someone scratched the white and the gray started showing up.


Afterwards, I got my acrylic paint out and painted the spider web, starting from a corner of the nail, drawing straight lines towards the top of the nail. After I finished, I added blood splatters on two nails and some red glittery dots over the spider web.


For the spider, I used black rhinestones to create a 3D body and black acrylic paint to draw the legs. As I am typing this, one of the rhinestones fell off. *giggles* 
I also added a little blob or red nail polish on the spider's body, which shined really nicely in the light.


I sealed everything with a coat of very glossy top coat to make it shiny and last longer. 
The pictures were taken a week after I did the manicure.


The nail polishes I used are:

China Glaze 182 Ruby Pumps
Essence - 33 Wild White Ways
Wet 'n' wild - Black Creme
No name - Gray


Follow these links for more spooky manicures:

5 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase,paianjenul e foarte real😍😍

Iulia B. said...

OMG....I hate spiders! Mă sperie ultra mega tare! Nu cred că îți poți imagina cât de urât fac dacă văd vreunul :)) Dar manichiura ta e frumoasă, chiar dacă e înfricoșătoare! ;)

Andra kat said...

Imi place mult manichiura!
Păianjenul e wow

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult paianjenul, foarte tare manichiura!

Insecticide online said...

Wow! Esti foarte talentata, felicitari!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo