Feb 3, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Elements: Earth

Hello nail art lovers,

Another week, another element; This time round it's earth with all its might and beauty - sand, grass, wood... leaves, ah, beautiful nature!

My interpretation is not quite symbolic this time. I chose more specific elements, such as a close up on leaves and all their fibers and the lovely tree bark with all of its crests and shades.

I started by painting two of my nails brown and two of them green. When the polish dried, I painted the details using acrylic paint in different shades of brown and green, imitating the tree bark and leaves.


The nails polishes I used are:

Rimmel London 60 seconds 816 - Green eyed monster
Miss Sporty - Clubbing 035
Auchan - No Name Nude


Don't forget to visit the other bloggers by following these links:


1 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Tare bine arata modelul!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo