Nov 19, 2012

My B'Day Nails!


Last week I celebrated my B'Day with some of my best friends. We had sweets, chips, pizza and my homemade cake with decorative kittens made from marzipan. It was fun! :D

Also, one of my friends is a great photographer ( you can see more of his photographs here: http://andreinicoaraphoto.blogspot.com/ ) and he took some awesome pictures, including the one with my nails! :D

So, this is a double premiere for the blog - my first B'day celebration since I started the blog aaand the first picture of my manicure took by a professional photographer. Yaaay!

My manicure was inspired by the dress I wore and I used tones of grey, red and black. I also added some glitter to make it more similar to the dress. I hope you like it! ^_^

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo