May 20, 2013

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain - manicure inspired by a movie

Hello everyone! ^_^
Sorry for the long pause, but I was a bit busy and neglected the blog. My bad. 

Anyway, here is my manicure for this week (or at least part of the week), a new challenge from Tip Top Nails: "Inspired by stage, screen or T.V.". 
I chose one of my favorite movies, called "Amélie" or "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain" about which you can read here (wiki) or here (imdb). 

Basically, it's the story of a woman, called Amélie that has had a weird/different childhood and has an uncommon heart disease. After the death of Princess Diana, in 1997, she decides that it is time for her to make a difference on this planet and starts helping people she knows or barely knows to achieve their goals and be happier.

I was inspired by the movie poster, which you can see here:

And here is my manicure:

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo