Jun 7, 2016

June's Nail Challenge - Hello, Summer!

Hello, nail art lovers!

Sorry for the delay, again, but I just got my laptop from service and I had an extra busy weekend: two of my friends got married. The wedding was lovely and I will show you the nails I had to match my dress.

Anyway, back to our weekly theme. Last week we said "Hello, Summer!" with vibrant colors and nice patterns, gradients and whatnot. My choice was to mix three colors and create something similar to the splatter nail art.

As you can see, my nail design is very simple. I painted my nails white and let them dry. Afterwards, I put random drops of polish and mixed them with my dotting tool.


I had fun making random splatters and I didn't care much for the design. However, I do like the outcome.
Does the pattern on the thumb nail look like a peacock feather to you as well? I kinda just realized this and I'm starting to like my manicure even more. *giggles*


The nail polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Farmasi 145
- Golde Rose Paris 88
- Rimmel London 60 Second 262


Please take a look at what the other girls have on their nails. Read you next time!

Andra kat - http://andrakat.com

4 shared dreams:

Bratu Gabriela said...

au iesit superbe!

Manases Andrea said...

Tare frumos arata si imi place aceasta combinatie de culori pastelate!

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa combinatie ai facut <3

Unknown said...

Sunt super dragute si originale <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo