Jun 25, 2016

June's Nail Challenge - Neon

Hello, nail art lovers!

How are you coping with the summer heat? Are you the type that goes out and gets their skin tanned or the "me" type that stays indoors painting their nails? No matter which type you are, today's manicure should suit both.

Every summer I get my neon colors out and use them a looot... I go neon and on and on... :P This summer will probably be the same so.. let's get started!

This design is very simple, yet it makes your nails pop. Start by making a two-color gradient ( I chose neon pink and black), then add top coat and a stud. Voila!
On my "accent nail" I added a bunch of rhinestones to give the manicure a "rock" feeling.


I like how the gradient did not come out smooth because it reminds me of a very dark fog going into light. Pink light, if that makes any sense, lol.

Idk if you know this trick, but, if you want your neon nail polishes to pop out, use a white base before applying the color. It will help you achieve a nice color on your nail without using more then two coats of neon polish. ^_^



The nail polishes I used are:
- Moyra No. 64
- No name black polish


Now let's see what neon colors the other girls used. I'm sure their manicures turned out great!


Read you next time!

3 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa interpretarea ta, a iesit minunat gradient-ul <3

Mădălina said...

Uuu, ce roz superb! ♥

Bratu Gabriela said...

ce bine arata roz neon cu negru. nu ma gandeam!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo