Aug 19, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Birds

Hello, nail art lovers!

I have to admit that this week's theme was a bit difficult for me as I'm not a big fan of birds. However, I did recall a bird I'm pretty fond of, the Phoenix. I searched for some pictures, bit the bird is so big an majestic that my short nails wouldn't have done it justice so I decided to paint two feathers instead.


I started by painting all my nails black and traced the feathers using white acrylic paint. I then proceeded to color them in using shimmery/glittery red and gold polishes. The colors suite the Phoenix very well, as it burns and revives from its own ashes. 

I added little bits of glitter on the tips of my other nails, as well, symbolizing flames.


The nail polishes I used are:

Wet & Wild - Black Creme
China Glaze 182 Ruby Pumps
Avon Gold Vision
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 116
 Essence 121 Gold Fever
Essence - Vintage Style 30 Sweet Memories


If you want to see more feathery manicures or some pretty birds, follow these links:

2 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Inspirat modelul tau :)

Maria said...

interesanta indee, arata bine :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo