Nov 25, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Radial Gradient

Hello, nail art lovers!

A simple manicure from me? I guess you did not expect that! 
Thing is, I liked how my nails turned out so much that I didn't want to paint anything else over them. The technique is called "radial gradient" and it's really easy to do.


I started by painting all my nails white - the perfect base for the gradient, as it makes all the colors pop out. After the white base was dry, I took a makeup sponge and added nail polish to it in circles: the inner circle was light, shimmery blue, a dark blue with green shimmer circle surrounded it (middle circle) and the exterior circle was a nice, shimmery, dark green.


I used shimmery polishes in order to make them look more spectacular in sunlight and to maintain a balance between colors. The gradient looks better if all the nail polishes are the same type.


The nail polishes I used are:

Rimmel London I <3 lasting finish 198 Azure
Avon Cosmic - Eclipse
A England - Tess D'Urbervilles



For more pretty nails, please visit the links below:

2 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase culori ai ales :)

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place cum ti-a iesit, arata misterios :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo