Dec 23, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Christmas is coming

Hello, nail art lovers!

Christmas is just around the corner and I hope you were nice enough to get presents from Santa Clause. I decided that the nails I'll do for Christmas will be little presents under a tree, so my nails are inspired by wrapping paper and the lovely pine-smelling tree in our house.

I used a creme/beige base and I painted the tree first, as an accent nail.
For the rest of the nails, I used the Saran Wrap technique and "sprinkled" some golden glitter over the base. I drew the lines that represent the way the gifts are wrapped and tied and added a green blob that would seal the "strings". The lines did not come out straight because the base was a little bumpy from the glitter, but that made them look more accurate, as string is not tidy.


The nail polishes I used are:

Avon - Lucky Penny
Avon - Midnight green
Oranjollie - Glitter 60 Gold
China Glaze 182 Ruby Pumps
Ciate - Pretty in putty


For more Christmas manicures, please visit:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

0 shared dreams:

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo