Aug 30, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Games

Hello, nail art lovers!

Do you enjoy playing board games? If yes, what's your favorite?
I really enjoy playing games and one of my favorites is Jenga - the fun block-stacking game where you really need to think about your moves.

A week ago I spent the afternoon with my bff, Laula, chatting and doing our nails so this manicure reminds me of a really nice day. I could have done some better shading on the blocks, but, overall, I really like how this manicure turned out.


As you can see, this is another free-handed manicure and I really tried to recreate the game's logo as it is on the box. What do you think? Did I nail it?

3 shared dreams:

360 lace wig said...

Thanks a lot for you sharing!It helps me a lot !
Absolutely love it and i am expect more from you.

Emila Hales said...

I love nails art because I am also an Nails artist and run blog Nails Fashion

CamilaLira said...

So creative, love it

http://cocomvapeshop.com/blog/

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo