Jun 14, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter G for... Gummy Bears!

Even though this hasn't been the best week for me, I have a new manicure to share with you. ^_^
The letter G made me think about galaxy nails instantly because it's a technique I wanted to try for a long, long time, but, I decided to be a little more creative and paint Gummy Bears on my nails!  :D

My first idea was to paint them using simple acrylic paint, but Laula suggested I used the Water Drop Technique (tutorial here) and I found her idea very appealing. This is the result:



 Did you like my idea? :D


Let's see what the other talented nail artists had in mind ^_^


9 shared dreams:

Rita said...

Da ai avut o idee buna si au iesit superb

Oana said...

heheeeeeee ce dragutzi sunt <3

Mădălina said...

Adorabili! ♥

Ella said...

Ai avut o idee foarte bună, sunt adorabili ursuleții!

Unknown said...

Ce idee originala! Sunt nespus de simpatici :)

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte simpatici sunt ursuletii veseli colorati. Idea este geniala!

Sophiesticat said...

Multumesc mult, fetelor! :D

Deya said...

doamne ce dulci sunt <3 simpatici si veseli ...

M's Fashion Hour said...

Great idea! Oh, they look so adorable! I love them! You really do have patiance!

Lovely photos,
www.mfashionhour.com

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo