Jun 21, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter H for.. Harry Potter! (Hogwarts & Hedwig)

Ever since the first book appeared in Romania, I became obsessed with "Harry Potter". I love the idea of wizards, a school of wizardry and pet owls, almost as much as I love vampires! :">

This time, my idea came from a Facebook Harry Potter fan page that promoted Hogwarts quite a lot lately. ^_^ I looked on deviantART for inspiration and I found the perfect drawing of the school, which you can see here. Since I rarely wear the same design on both hand, I used another "symbol" from the book, that begins with the letter "H" - Hedwig, Harry's owl! :D





As you can see, I used a dark blue background (gradient) because I think that the castle looks better during the night and because owls are night creatures anyway. I created a gradient using two blue nail polishes and added an O.P.I. liquid sand (Get your number) on top of it. I drew the castle and owl using acrylic paint and added a top coat to seal the drawings. ^_^



I hope you like my ideas for the letter "H". :D 
I'm sure the other girls had great ideas. Wanna see? :D

Andra Katerina - www.andrakat.wordpress.com

10 shared dreams:

Jules313 said...

This is the best one yet :X Love Love Love :*

Oana Alexandru said...

foarteeeeeee frumoaseeeeee <3

Madalina I. said...

Superbe ♡

Miss Happy said...

Se vede ca esti fan. Nu m-as fi gandit niciodata la acest cuvant. Felicitari atat pentru inspiratia avuta, cat si pentru rezultatul final. :D

Manases Andrea said...

Wow, cea mai originala si foarte bine pictata. Felicitari pentru aceasta idee. You nailed it!

Deyutza' Blog said...

wow .felicitari ,opera de arta pe unghii ,imi place maximBufnite e si ea superba....

Miha Ella said...

Ai avut o idee foarte originală, se vede că ești fan! :D
Îmi place de asemenea cum ai interpretat tema aleasă, bufnița e super haioasă! :D

FASHION SPIKE said...

wow, iti trebuie foarte multa migala ca sa faci uliul acela. ti-a iesit super!

Te invit la un giveaway la mine pe blog unde ai sansa sa castigi un set de 20 de oje
http://fashion-spike.blogspot.ro/2014/05/giveaway-4-sets-of-20-minipolishes-ro.html

Te pup

Rita said...

Da, imi place chiar foarte mult, e super interesanta manichiura ta

wanna-nails said...

Arata foarte bine ! :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo