Jun 21, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter H for.. Harry Potter! (Hogwarts & Hedwig)

Ever since the first book appeared in Romania, I became obsessed with "Harry Potter". I love the idea of wizards, a school of wizardry and pet owls, almost as much as I love vampires! :">

This time, my idea came from a Facebook Harry Potter fan page that promoted Hogwarts quite a lot lately. ^_^ I looked on deviantART for inspiration and I found the perfect drawing of the school, which you can see here. Since I rarely wear the same design on both hand, I used another "symbol" from the book, that begins with the letter "H" - Hedwig, Harry's owl! :D





As you can see, I used a dark blue background (gradient) because I think that the castle looks better during the night and because owls are night creatures anyway. I created a gradient using two blue nail polishes and added an O.P.I. liquid sand (Get your number) on top of it. I drew the castle and owl using acrylic paint and added a top coat to seal the drawings. ^_^



I hope you like my ideas for the letter "H". :D 
I'm sure the other girls had great ideas. Wanna see? :D

Andra Katerina - www.andrakat.wordpress.com

10 shared dreams:

jules313 said...

This is the best one yet :X Love Love Love :*

Oana said...

foarteeeeeee frumoaseeeeee <3

Myprettynubs said...

Superbe ♡

Mădălina said...

Se vede ca esti fan. Nu m-as fi gandit niciodata la acest cuvant. Felicitari atat pentru inspiratia avuta, cat si pentru rezultatul final. :D

Manases Andrea said...

Wow, cea mai originala si foarte bine pictata. Felicitari pentru aceasta idee. You nailed it!

Deya said...

wow .felicitari ,opera de arta pe unghii ,imi place maximBufnite e si ea superba....

Ella said...

Ai avut o idee foarte originală, se vede că ești fan! :D
Îmi place de asemenea cum ai interpretat tema aleasă, bufnița e super haioasă! :D

Gabriela said...

wow, iti trebuie foarte multa migala ca sa faci uliul acela. ti-a iesit super!

Te invit la un giveaway la mine pe blog unde ai sansa sa castigi un set de 20 de oje
http://fashion-spike.blogspot.ro/2014/05/giveaway-4-sets-of-20-minipolishes-ro.html

Te pup

Rita said...

Da, imi place chiar foarte mult, e super interesanta manichiura ta

wanna-nails said...

Arata foarte bine ! :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo