Dec 28, 2015

Nail Art Marathon 2015 - 32. Wrapping paper or ornaments

Hello, hello! ^_^

We've almost reached the end of our Marathon, I can see the finish line, and I'm kinda sad about it. I'm glad that I managed to participate each week and didn't skip any of the challenges and this week is no exception. Mihaela asked us to ornate our nails with ornaments or a wrapping paper pattern and here is my idea:


The nail polish I used is O.P.I. Big Apple Red (another gift from my Secret Santa), over which I applied a matte top coat and drew gold and silver stars using acrylic paint.


I showed you my left hand to see what happened to my pretty nail. :( I really liked how the nails turned out this time, so I wanted you to see, as well, but until it grows back, I doubt my left hand will appear on the blog anymore. 


What do you think about my nails? Are there too many stars? Is there anything you would gave done differently? 


Now I'm inviting you to go check the beautiful manicures the other bloggers have on their pretty nails: 

Have a great week!

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumos ai interpretat tema,Love it,pup

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo