Oct 22, 2016

October's Nails Challenge - Glow in the dark

Hello, nail art lovers!
Another one of my favorite themes this month is here: Glow in the dark! 
You've probably seen some of my manicures that had glow in the dark elements, before, but this time I actually managed to take some clear pictures in the dark, as well. ^_^



For this manicure I used a bright orange nail polish and a black, textured, one, to give it a fun, Halloween-ish, vibe. 
My left hand's nails are finally long and pretty so I can show them off, as well!



I then used an acrylic paste to make the ghosts and pumpkin 3D, painted them with white acrylic paint and added two layers of glow-in the dark top coat over them.


I had to use a blue lamp, like the ones used to check if money is fake or not and took around 100 pics with both, my camera and my phone, but the result is great, in my opinion.


The nail polishes I used for this challenge are: 
China Glaze Bump in the night
 Essence rock out!! - 01 Biggest fan
Avon - Mandarin Magic


Please check out what the other bloggers have prepared for this challenge:


Enjoy your weekend!

4 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Super cute <3

Bratu Gabriela said...

ce fain arata!!! imi place fantomita!

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte originala si vesela manichiura!

Claudia's Choice said...

Am incercat si eu cu lampa UV, dar n-am reusit! imi place mult manichiura ta!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo