Oct 1, 2016

October's Nail Challenge - Something Black

Hello, nail art lovers! ^_^

This week's theme, the first from October's challenge, made me very happy. As you probably noticed, I love black nails and most of my manicures are either black or have a black element in them. This non-color is my favorite to wear and to surround myself with.




This week I chose to try something that I haven't tried before. I started off by painting two nails with textured nail polishes, to make up for the disaster that happened 2-3 weeks ago. Then I painted the rest of my nails black and added a matting top coat over them. I waited a day before adding the top coat to make sure it won't make the nail polish wrinkle.


Afterwards I added some stencils over the matte nails and painted the pattern using a clear polish. The effect was lovely but it's more visible if I play with my nails in the light.


I forgot to take a picture of the nail polishes but I used Avon Stardust Black Sequins, Wibo Wow Granite Effect #5, a no-name black nail polish and a matting top coat from Crystal Nails.


Please go take a look at what the other girls have done for this theme:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

6 shared dreams:

Oana Alexandru said...

Foarte frumos ai combinat totul <3

Andra Kat said...

Imi plac ♡
Oja wibo e printre preferatele mele

Mădălina said...

Frumoasa combinatia de oje! ♥

Manases Andrea said...

Ai utilizat oje foarte frumoase, imi place combinatia!

Claudia`s Choice said...

Foarte frumoasa si interesanta combinatia de oje!

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo