Nov 9, 2016

November's Nail Challenge - Dreamcatcher

Hello, nail art lovers!

I'm sorry for posting this late, but I've had a very busy weekend, followed by a horrible cold.
Anyway, my manicure was ready since last Wednesday, so it's only fair to show it to you, without further ado:


I didn't spend much time doing my nails, however, they turned out really pretty in my opinion.



I started off by painting them pastel pink and, after they dried up, I used acryllic paint for the dream catcher and for some scattered dots on my other nails. I wasn't pleased with how the dots looked so I tried googling "Dreamcatcher nails" for inspiration. I found thsi blog - Will Paint Nails for Food - and I noticed that she had an idea simiar to mine so I took out one of my favorite glitters and created a "pattern" using bits of glitter.


As I tend to go a bit "over board" when using glitter, my nails did not turn out as elegant as the manicure I used for inspiration, yet I really, really love the final result.


The nail polishes I used for this challenge are:

Avon Nailwear Pro+ - Pastel Pink
 Yes Love - 06


Let's go see what the other nail artists had on their nails for this challenge!

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Have an awesome week!

4 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place modul in care ai aplicat glitterul. Da, categoric ti-a iesit de minune aceasta manichiura!

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase, au iesit muuult mai frumoase decat inspiratia :))

Claudia's Choice said...

Cred ca unul dintre cele mai frumoase modele! Felicitari!

Bratu Gabriela said...

maxim imi place! cu toate matzele si halloween-urile, la asta te-ai intrecut, e superba!!!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo