Nov 26, 2016

November's Nail Challenge - Patchwork nails

Hello, nail art lovers!

I'm finally the first to post on the weekly theme, yay!
That's actually because I mixed up themes last week and my nails were done a week in advance, hehe. Here is my manicure:

There's not much to say about this manicure. I used two shades of purple for the base and then painted the patches and voodoo doll using acrylic paint. I aded bits of glitter for more patterns and combos and, well, because I was too lazy to paint stripes.



I got my inspiration while playing Sims 4, from their love festivals and the voodoo dolls they have there.


The nail polishes I used are:
- Farmasi 145
- Sephora Fireworks
- Sephora Time to Rock


Please go see what the other lovely bloggers have prepared for today:

6 shared dreams:

Gabriela Bratu said...

Superbe!!! Le.am admirat de saptamana trecuta,mi se par geniale!

Oana Alexandru said...

Suuuperba manichiura ta, geniala :)

Madalina I. said...

Super,imi place ideea cu papusa si cum ai imbinat culorile!

Claudia`s Choice said...

Foarte frumos rezultatul. Iar papusa aia ii da un aer aparte.

C. Croitor said...

vai cat sunt de frumoase. Papusa e de efect! perfecte!!!

Iovan Iulia said...

Minunate! <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo