May 22, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Antique

Hello, nail art lovers!

This week's theme was one I was really looking forward to, however, my nails did not turn up as I would have liked them too. Luckily, the manicure was still wearable in the end.

My idea was to do something similar to the pattern found on old marble vases by using the dry brush technique, forming patches of silver and gold over a dark green background. I also thought that adding some gold flakes over would make it look even more like what I had in mind.

It failed because the nail polish looks black instead of dark green and the patches of gold and silver cover almost all the nail since they're pretty short right now.


In case you kinda like it or you think you can do a better job than me (please try, I'd love to see this done right!) here are the nail polishes I used:

 A England - Tess D'Urbervilles
Avon - Gold Vision
Astor Laque Deluxe  - 595 VIP Silver
Essence Metal Glam - gold topper 01 Stealing the scene
Essence - 121 Gold Fever


For some better looking manicures, click the links bellow:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Au iesit foarte frumos <3

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo