Jul 8, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Holo

Hello, nail art lovers! ^_^

This week's theme is really fun and I couldn't wait to do my nails. I even bought some awesome holographic nail polishes and nail foil, however, my camera could not do them justice. 

Here are my holographic nails, that look quite simple, unfortunately:

I started by painting two of my nails white and two black. Over the white base I used one coat of holographic nail polish and two coats of holographic glitters and over the black base I used pink-purple-blue holo nail foil that I bought form Born Pretty Store #84 - here.



What nail polishes I used:

Ciate - Fortune Teller 
Essence - 101 Crashed the party?!
Flormar GL 14


I'm sorry my nail pictures don't show their true beauty, but you can find some nice videos on my Instagram account if you want to see how beautiful the products really are.

I'm sure the girls have better nails than me this week, so go check their blogs:

Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com

Have a great weekend!

2 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult cum arata folia pe unghii!

Maria said...

ce culori superbe!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo