Sep 9, 2017

Saturday's Theme - Mermaid

Hello, nail art lovers!

I'm going to start by saying that this manicure is one of my favorites... ever!
I did bend the theme a bit, my nails are what I would see a mermaid wearing, not the scales and fishtails and so on, but the result is really really nice, in my opinion.


The technique I used is simple.. but I combined a loooot of nail polishes!
I started off by painting my nails light blue and sponging on a triangular gradient - dark blue with purple in the middle. Afterwards, I added a shimmery blue top coat and two layers of glitter. The result looks spectacular in daylight!


I wore this manicure for a week and cannot get enough of it!


The nail polishes I used are:

Avon - Serene
Avon - Decadence
Avon Stardust - Teal glitter
Essence - turn it aquatic
Essence - 43 Girls's Best Friend
Essence - 10 Glorious Aquarius
Rimmel London I <3 lasting finish - 198 Azure


If you want to see even more aquatic manicures, check the links bellow!

1 shared dreams:

Manases Andrea said...

Wow, ce de oje ai folosit! Arata foarte bine rezultatul, nici nu ma mir ca ai purtat-o asa de mult!

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo