Apr 21, 2018

Creative Nails Collab - Music

Hello nail art lovers,

"Music makes the people come together [Never gonna stop]
Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel [Never gonna stop]" - Madonna

Me citing Madonna? Well, that's something I never thought I would do on this blog... 
However, I felt it was appropriate for today's theme which is, of course... *drum rolls* MUSIC!


Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, I couldn't get my camera to work well with the lighting that day...
I found my inspiration for this manicure in the name of one of the nail polishes I used. My initial idea was completely different, however, I was drawn to this one like a magnet.

The design is easy to reproduce - a black and gray gradient over which I applied a thin layer of black-tinted nail polish with thin, color-shifting, glitter and a chunky, red, glitter. The music notes were hand=painted with white acrylic paint.


Here's the list of nail polishes I used. Can you guess which inspired me?

Essence - Rock Out - 02 Best Hip Hop
Essence - 142 Grey't to be here
Oranjollie Black
NHC - 117 Red Glitter


If music brings you joy, you should totally check these lovely ladies' manicures:

1 shared dreams:

Oana said...

Foarte frumusele si asa micute :)

Post a Comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo